An amazing night featuring Ancient Arias in Ephesus Odeon was organized on 18th of September 2020.
Concert’s host was the state opera house of Izmir and six talented artists from Izmir opera house gave unforgettable performances.
I and my wife Valeriya had the opportunity to attend this concert. Especially during these times of hardships, this concert gave people hope and inspiration.
I hope you will have chance to attend night tours and concerts in Ephesus Ancient City during your visit in Turkey. Contact me to learn more about night tours in Ephesus and to hire a professional licensed tour guide to Ephesus Ancient City. See you soon, Hasan Gülday.
- G. Battista Pergolesi – Stabat Mater ‘Vidit suum dulcem natum’ – Beril Yürekli El
- G. F. Handel – Giulio Cesare ‘Svegliatevi nel core’ – Muzaffer Soydan
- A. Scarlatti – Le Violette – Ayşe Şener Özmen
- A. Vivaldi – Bajazet ‘Dov’e la figlia?’ – Doğukan Özkan
- G. F. Handel – Giulio Cesare ‘V’adoro pupille’ – Burcu Ömür Zeybek
- A. Caldara – La costanza ‘Sebben crudele’ – Cihan Özmen
- G. F. Handel – Giulio Cesare ‘Se pieta di me non senti’ – Beril Yürekli El
- G. Paisiello – Nel cor piu non mi sento – Muzaffer Soydan
- G. F. Handel – Joshua ‘Oh, had I Jubal’s lyre’ – Ayşe Şener Özmen
- G. F. Handei – Orlando ‘Sorge infausta una procella’ – Doğukan Özkan
- G. F. Handel – Rinaldo ‘Lascia ch’io pianga’ – Burcu Ömür Zeybek
- D. Scarlatti – La caduta de’ decemviri ‘Se tu della mia morte’ – Cihan Özmen
- F. Gasparini – Tamerlano ‘Figlia mia’ – Muzaffer Soydan
- C. W. Gluck – Orfeo ed Euridice ‘Che Fiero Momento’ – Beril Yürekli El
List is courtesy of State Opera and Ballet Directorate General’s Website.