Turkish Republic’s Museum and Tourism Management branch declared the most visited attractions of 2019. The full list can be seen on their website. Let’s have a look at them.
- Hierapolis Ancient City and White Travertines of Pamukkale (2.557.868 visitors)
- Ephesus Ancient City (1,855,694 visitors)
- Goreme National Park (1.403.444 visitors)
- Kaymakli Underground City (632.970 visitors)
- Troia (Troy) Ruins (583.491 visitors)
- Ihlara Valley of Cappadocia (566.917 visitors)
- Derinkuyu Underground City (456.369 visitors)
- Gobeklitepe Archeological Site (400.195 visitors)
- Aspendos Ancient City and Aspendos Theater (320.856 visitors)
- Zelve – Pasabaglar in Cappadocia(279.296 visitors)
Contact me to hire a professional tour guide and visit all these amazing attractions around Turkey. See you soon, Hasan Gülday.