Important Corona Update from Turkey was declared by the Ministry of Health on the 26th of April. Starting from today obligatory mask-wearing is no longer needed in Turkey. You can visit all open-air public areas without a mask! Mask will be required only in health institutions and public transport. This great news made it easier and more comfortable for anyone to have a tour in Turkey.
Quick headlines about the COVID-19 situation in Turkey
- The rate of the people who had two doses of vaccine is % 85,44.
- A total of 147.498.664 doses of the COVID vaccine were applied.
- HES code is not required at the entrance of public areas anymore but is still needed in transport.
- The average daily loss dropped to 11 people in Turkey.
- PCR and rapid tests are still available at the airport and also at the hospitals. You can still apply before you fly back to a negative test requiring destination.