Via Sebaste was built about 2000 years ago. The main function of “Via Sebaste”, which was built by Cornutus Agulia in the time of Augustus was to keep the new colonies created in the region under seizure. Via Sebaste was also known as the “King’s Road”. Lycia et Pamphylia Province of Roman Empire and the Galatia Province of Roman Empire was connected to the Mediterranean city of Antalya by this road.
October 23, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
How it works?
When I receive your inquiry, I will start to design your personalized itinerary. I will create your desired guiding experience in Turkey regarding your personal, religious, gastronomical, and cultural wishes.
How can I contact Hasan?
Why should I hire you?
- I can understand and respond all your needs for your future Turkey tour
- You can contact me 24 hours
- Save time by leaving time-consuming planning part of your tour
- You will have a fully personalized itinerary
- Get the most up to date information from Turkey.
- Know how to tour with kids and where to go with kids in Turkey
- Have an emergency contact in Turkey
- Cancel easily
Quick contact form
Guided Turkey Tours
Hours & Info
0090 544 640 35 70
Open 24 Hours