Tarsus was the capital city of the Roman province of Cilicia. Today some parts of this road on the north of Tarsus was unearthed and as we understand the road was made of basalt stone. Sewage tunnels were discovered underneath the road suggesting there were settlements nearby the road. There is still no clear evidence telling which city was connected to Tarsus via this road.
November 27, 2020
- Next story 10 Intriguing Facts About Ephesus
- Previous story Aperlai – Heart of Amazing Lycian Purple
Frequently Asked Questions
How it works?
When I receive your inquiry, I will start to design your personalized itinerary. I will create your desired guiding experience in Turkey regarding your personal, religious, gastronomical, and cultural wishes.
How can I contact Hasan?
Why should I hire you?
- I can understand and respond all your needs for your future Turkey tour
- You can contact me 24 hours
- Save time by leaving time-consuming planning part of your tour
- You will have a fully personalized itinerary
- Get the most up to date information from Turkey.
- Know how to tour with kids and where to go with kids in Turkey
- Have an emergency contact in Turkey
- Cancel easily
Quick contact form
Guided Turkey Tours
Hours & Info
0090 544 640 35 70
Open 24 Hours