Here are 8 Fun and Educational Activities for Children on an Ephesus Tour:
- Visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world. Children will be amazed by the well-preserved ruins, including the Library of Celsus, the Great Theater, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Go on a scavenger hunt to find the statues of the Greek gods and goddesses scattered throughout the city.
- Take a tour of the Ephesus Museum, where you can see interesting ancient artifacts and learn about the history of the Ephesus ancient city.
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, a place of pilgrimage, located on the slopes of the Bülbül Mountain. which leans on the south side of Ephesus.
- Take a boat tour of the coastline to see the beautiful beaches and coves of the Ephesus region.
- Go on a nature walk in the surrounding countryside and Dilek Peninsula National Park to explore the stunning flora and fauna of the region.
- Visit a local artisan workshop to see traditional crafts being made, such as ceramics or carpets.
- Go on a foodie tour to taste some of the local delicacies and learn about the culinary traditions of the region.