- Paul thought he was a good content writer, but he didn’t consider himself as a good preacher.
- Apostle Paul had a sister and a nephew according to the Acts 23:16. His nephew saved Paul’s life by informing him about an assassination attempt against him.
- Saint Paul the Apostle belonged to a Jewish sect known as Pharisee.
- Saint Paul the Apostle was bitten by a snake after his ship was wrecked nearby the island of Malta. He survived this venomous snake bite which made the people around Paul to understand he was a true envoy of God.
- Paul was shown the heaven by God as it is stated in 2 Corinthians 12:1–10. It is not known by him was it whether in the body or out of the body.
- Powered by the encouragement of the Holy Spirit, Paul was travelling and preaching continuously. Apostle Paul had three missionary journeys and details can be seen in Acts.
- Ephesus was the center of a popular Roman goddess Diana who is previously known as Artemis. Famous hosted famous Temple of Artemis. Apostle Paul came across serious opposition to his dream of starting a Christian church in Ephesus and nearly got executed.
7 Amazing Facts About Apostle Paul
October 10, 2020